Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Advise for Difficult Jinn/Sihir Problem (FOR A SMALL FEE)
 Forum Rawatan SihirNasihat Rawatan / Treatment Advise (NOT FREE)Advise for Difficult Jinn/Sihir Problem (FOR A SMALL FEE)
Message Icon Topic: Ifrit shaytan tied, stuck inside body,hel Post Reply Post New Topic
qwerty
Emergency Kes
Emergency Kes

Online Status: Offline
Quote qwerty Replybullet Topic: Ifrit shaytan tied, stuck inside body,hel
    Posted: 09-May-2011 at 4:23pm
Assalamu'alykom

I have some questions on sihr that has been done on my family, If you can answer them that be very helpful, if you need money then I can pay using paypal. should I send payment to polan2345@gmail.com? how do I access fee member sections?

My wife has been possessed for 8 yrs now. At first we were unsure what the illness was but Alhumdullah we got her tested for magic/sihr 6 months ago and discovered that a jinn was causing the problems and has been sent for separation . For the last 6 months we have seen multiple raqhi and have carried out raqhi treatment everyday including olive oil rub, ruqhi water, ruqhi baths, listen & reading koran ,etc. However the raqhis say that the jinn is tied to the body, so even if we are burning it, the jinn cannot leave. As we suspect it is a Ifrit shaytan with other small jinn ,they are very strong and is not dying either.

Sometimes when the professional raqhis are reading Quran the jinn/s says they wants to leave but cannot as he is tied?

Does anyone know of a way to untie the jinn and force it out???

My wife keeps on having dreams that she is getting married again, in the dreams she see herself marrying a dark shadow figure or her husband, is this a clone sihr? Is this the jinn trying to trick her to marry it ?

I have been read on by 2 raqhi who said that I did not have any jinn/sihr on me, however I also keep having bad dreams of a wedding event, when I ask who is getting married , someone tells me its my wife! But I say she is already married to me. Could I have a jinn that is hiding in my body. Also when the raqhi read Quran on my wife, I suddenly feel very tired and sleepy but after the raqhi is over , Im feel awake?

Some raqhi have told us of a technique to see how and who the magic was done, this involves reading the 3 Kuls during Raqhi Quran or Ruqhi bath. My wife keeps on seeing my Aunty (who's daughter I was meant to marry). The Aunty is saying she is going to see a Sufi magician to get a taweez (sihr). My wife has tried to see if she can dream where the sihr is but is unable to.

may Allah (SWT) help and bring relief to all the muslims suffering from black magic.

jazakallah khairrun
IP IP Logged
rawatansihir
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote rawatansihir Replybullet Posted: 09-Jan-2013 at 12:28am
Originally posted by qwerty

Assalamu'alykom

I have some questions on sihr that has been done on my family, If you can answer them that be very helpful, if you need money then I can pay using paypal. should I send payment to polan2345@gmail.com? how do I access fee member sections?

My wife has been possessed for 8 yrs now. At first we were unsure what the illness was but Alhumdullah we got her tested for magic/sihr 6 months ago and discovered that a jinn was causing the problems and has been sent for separation . For the last 6 months we have seen multiple raqhi and have carried out raqhi treatment everyday including olive oil rub, ruqhi water, ruqhi baths, listen & reading koran ,etc. However the raqhis say that the jinn is tied to the body, so even if we are burning it, the jinn cannot leave. As we suspect it is a Ifrit shaytan with other small jinn ,they are very strong and is not dying either.

Sometimes when the professional raqhis are reading Quran the jinn/s says they wants to leave but cannot as he is tied?

Does anyone know of a way to untie the jinn and force it out???

My wife keeps on having dreams that she is getting married again, in the dreams she see herself marrying a dark shadow figure or her husband, is this a clone sihr? Is this the jinn trying to trick her to marry it ?

I have been read on by 2 raqhi who said that I did not have any jinn/sihr on me, however I also keep having bad dreams of a wedding event, when I ask who is getting married , someone tells me its my wife! But I say she is already married to me. Could I have a jinn that is hiding in my body. Also when the raqhi read Quran on my wife, I suddenly feel very tired and sleepy but after the raqhi is over , Im feel awake?

Some raqhi have told us of a technique to see how and who the magic was done, this involves reading the 3 Kuls during Raqhi Quran or Ruqhi bath. My wife keeps on seeing my Aunty (who's daughter I was meant to marry). The Aunty is saying she is going to see a Sufi magician to get a taweez (sihr). My wife has tried to see if she can dream where the sihr is but is unable to.

may Allah (SWT) help and bring relief to all the muslims suffering from black magic.

jazakallah khairrun

Assalamu'alaikom,

The above post was posted in May 2011, more than 1 year ago.

We hope the person who submitted the many questions have been able to get the best raaqis to help them

wassalaam

Edited by rawatansihir - 09-Jan-2013 at 7:54am
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version