Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Discussion on jinn-based amal (deviant amal)
 Forum Rawatan SihirMembers only Section with FEES (English Only)Discussion on jinn-based amal (deviant amal)
Message Icon Topic: Reiki Tricks on Innocent Christians Post Reply Post New Topic
rawatansihir
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote rawatansihir Replybullet Topic: Reiki Tricks on Innocent Christians
    Posted: 25-Oct-2010 at 8:06am
Assalamu'alykom,

If we analyzed the tricks used by Reiki practioners to get innocents Christians to take up Reiki, we will realized the same trick is being used to get  innocent Muslims.

1) STRATEGY THAT REIKI IS PART OF RELIGION

They first claimed the Jesus is actually a Reiki Master, and all kind of nonsense, but for some reason they did not explain why "instant healing" can take place after a "48-hour crash course in Reiki"

As the course progresses, few students will realized that the course does not even mention religion any more. Towards the end of the course, the teachers will now say that Reiki has nothing to do with religion.

• that many reikimasters are initiating Christians into reiki and are telling them that reiki is safe and the Lord Jesus Christ was probably a reikimaster, as they are. (Matt.24-24)

• that reiki is denying that Jesus Christ, is the son of God, His work on the Cross and His resurrection. But lures people in reiki seminars by stating that you can learn to heal like Jesus did and after the seminar no-one talks anymore about Him, explaining that reiki is not a religion.

2) STRATEGY OF MESSING WITH THEIR MINDS

The innocent who has been initiated will find some strange forces whispering and influencing their thinking. And these causes them to think bad things, and do even bad things.

Such as thinking of suicide, quarreling with wife to the point of divorce, getting lazy and not going to work. Such behaviour is not an indication of someone who is deep into religion, but those bad behavior indicate someone who is far from a true religion.

The occult nature of Reiki is demonstrated by the difficulty faced by Christian priests when curing the innocent Christians who have advanced into Reiki 2nd degree level or worst into Reiki Master.

• Christian deliverance-ministries proves by experience that to undo the reiki initiations, every reikian and most certainly any active 2nd degree reikian or reikimaster needs a full biblical baptism, exorc... a deliverance-session , in Jesus Name. These strong prayers, to be set free totally, in Jesus name, again proves the occult nature of reiki. But coming Home to Jesus Christ ,in the mercy of God makes it's all possible!!

3) STRATEGY OF OFFERING "DIVINE" POWER WHICH BE CAN MIS-USED

Some of those who are new into Reiki will be excited and happy to use the "healing" power. But as time passes, they will begin to realize that this so-called "divine power" can be used to do bad things including "magic" or sorcery.

But as Muslims know the perpetual battle between (devil or syaithan) evil jinns and humans, the evil jinns will never help the humans to become rich or happy.

Actually, these evil jinns will sabotage the Reiki master  them to make them suffer, and do bad things despite all their "super-power." In the end, those who practised Reiki will find out the truth, but then it will be too late for them.... 

• that reiki can be used to manipulate and nowadays is mixed with other forms of the occult as, white-magic, black magic, witchcraft and satanism.

CURE FOR REIKI 

The best way for cure to remove the thousands of evil jinns who are nesting in the head and body of the practitioners, is to get treatment from a righteous Muslim healer (called "raaqi" or "sheikh"). They will recite Quranic verses as this will cause the evil jinns to run away. This has been the way of the Prophets (pbuh)  even for Jesus or Prophet Isa (pbuh) and Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). 

However whilst waiting for that appointment, we can always listen to Sura (2) al-Baqara recited by a righteous and pious sheikh. One such sheikh is Fares Abbad who is an Imam of a masjeed in Saudi, please find his mp3 recitations in the 2nd post here:

The suras good for this kind of problem are:

Sura (2) al-Baqara - this will take 2 hours to listen to.

Sura (36) Ya-seen - this will take 10 minutes to listen to, but please listen for at least 3 times (or 30 minutes)

Sura (44) ad-Dukhan - this will take less than 10 minutes

I hope this is useful

wassalaam

Edited by rawatansihir - 06-Oct-2011 at 8:15am
IP IP Logged
rawatansihir
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote rawatansihir Replybullet Posted: 25-Oct-2010 at 5:56pm
Assalamu'alykom,

There is a good discussion on how Christian should be wary against those pagan Reiki rites, which are now being packaged as "God-sent Christian" spiritual powers.....

For those who have yet to be "attuned" (actually to be possessed by pagan spirits), please read this before you are "attuned" !!

So for Muslims, please be wary of all these marketing tricks used on the Christians. To close off, remember the proverb "a fool and his gold" will soon be parted...

"REIKI" healing phenomena- Warning- Be carefull

Submitted by Reaching Out on Sat, 2006/10/14 - 8:40pm
Share  < ="http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/connect.php/js/FB.Share" =text/>

REIKI – THE NEW PHASE SWEEPING S.A.

It’s advertised in our local newspapers, it’s on the internet, it’s promoted in our Metro magazines and winning a session of this ‘healing phenomenon’ is now the in-thing. No longer reserved for the ‘elite’, Reiki is becoming more popular and well known, but what exactly is it?

Well firstly I’ll tell you what it isn’t  – Reiki is not a doctrine or religion, so all different types of people enjoy it. It is, however, a form of spirituality (as stated by a local Reiki Master). Reiki can best be described as a spiritually guided life-force energy which is used and channeled through the Reiki practitioner in order to produce healing and relaxation.

Sounds good, doesn’t it? But the important question is, is it good for you? Just as a person needs to be cautious about what medications they take, as it could be detrimental to their health, so should we be cautious when it comes to things of a spiritual nature, no matter how much the benefits are advertised.

In practicality, Reiki is supposed to be a safe, gentle, non-invasive form of hands-on healing. Recipient reports of experience of Reiki include increased energy, reduction of pain, deep relaxation and a general feeling of well being. Reiki initiation attunes a practitioner to become a channel for the Reiki energy and is apparently a powerful, life-changing experience for physical, mental and spiritual growth.

Now before you all rush out to try this new magical form of healing let’s review Reiki and apply it to a Christian and non-Christian view.

Amazingly enough, even though from a Christian point of view Reiki is not something to get involved with (I’ll get into why shortly), there are “Christian Reiki practitioners” (oxymoron anyone?) who claim that there’s nothing wrong with it and that it is simply a form of healing given to us by God.

Numerous Bible verses are thrown around subjectively in an attempt to back up these claims. Because the versus used show that Jesus healed people by the laying on of hands, it is suddenly claimed that Reiki is therefore God’s way of getting Christians (and non-Christians, since they can use it too) to use or develop their spiritual gifts of healing, as written in 1 Corinthians 12: 4-11.

There are a few problems with this theory though:

1.            Not all people were healed by touch. Very often Jesus simply rebuked the source of ailment, whether or not He was in the same vicinity as the sick person. Long distance healing cannot be done by a level 1 Reiki practitioner but only by something who’s also done level 2 and 3. If God has given a person the gift of healing, then their gift will not be dependent on how many levels they’ve learnt with Reiki.

2.                 The Spirit in Jesus which healed the sick was the same Spirit in Jesus who raised the dead. Reiki cannot raise the dead. Does that mean that God has given the Christian Reiki practitioners an incomplete gift?

3.                  When Jesus healed someone they were instantaneously healed as shown by the following three examples taken from the Bible:

Luke 4:38&39 (NKJV)

Now He arose from the synagogue and entered Simon’s house. But Simon’s wife’s mother was sick with a high fever, and they made request of Him concerning her. So He stood over her and rebuked the fever, and it left her. And immediately she arose and served them.

Matthew 8:2&3 (NIV)

A man with leprosy came and knelt before Him and said, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” Jesus reached out His hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” He said. “Be clean!” Immediately he was cured of his leprosy.

Mark 10:51&52 (English Standard Version)

And Jesus said to him, “What do you want me to do for you?” And the blind man said to him, “Rabbi, let me recover my sight.” And Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your faith has made you well.” And immediately he recovered his sight and followed Him on the way.

Unlike the immediate healings performed by Jesus, Reiki healings are not instantaneous and sessions can take up to an hour. Very often a patient has to go back repeatedly to the Reiki practitioner for further sessions until the full healing process is complete.

The belief held by some that Jesus actually healed by using Reiki thus seems unfounded. The only thing Jesus and Reiki practitioners have in common is the occasional laying on of hands, but even then Jesus could simply touch a persons hand and they were healed of whatever ailment they had, wherever it was.

With Reiki, the practitioners hands have to continually go up and down the patients body, from head to toe, as the healing energy is transmitted.

It seems that there are many Christians who want the gift of healing but are too impatient for God to give them this gift. Healing with Reiki is done by “Christian practitioners” who are too impatient to wait for the real gift to be sent by God and thus turn to something artificial which they latch onto and claim must certainly be God-sent in order to justify it.

Despite all the Bible verses used to back up their claims that Reiki is acceptable for a Christian to perform and receive, it doesn’t take more than a closer look at these verses to see that they’ve been manipulated to try call that which is evil, good.

Isaiah 5:20

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Unlike the results of Reiki healing, any healing which comes from God is perfect and complete. If you subject yourself to Reiki healing you are ultimately opening yourself up to spiritual attack, even if the healing is done by a professing Christian. Don’t believe the lies for a second that God will protect you, because He cannot protect you if you step out of His will and dabble with something that is not of Him – of which Reiki isn’t. Likewise, I cannot in any way expect God to protect me if I willingly choose to sit in the middle of the road during rush hour traffic. That would just be foolishness and I would have to suffer the consequences thereof.

In order to become a  Reiki practitioner, a person has to go through an attunement (a ritual or initiation) whereby “energy” from the Reiki master is passed to the recipient, without which the practitioner cannot perform Reiki.  As described by a Reiki master, the attunement procedure is a ceremony of spirit.  That alone should sound warning bells for a Christian. If not, then read below what happens as part of the attunement initiation and what the Reiki master does to the recipient:

·   Lightly touch the forehead (third eye).

·    Draw the symbols over the forehead (third eye).  Again drawing each symbol once, and chanting the name of the symbol three times.

The use of eastern symbols, the third eye and chanting are all synonymous with pagan activities of which Christians are to refrain from. As a Christian, do you really want to receive healing from someone who has gone through this pagan initiation?

So how then does Reiki affect a non-Christian, atheist or agnostic?

Not believing in God or not believing in the laws of God, does not exempt one from suffering the consequences of breaking these laws. Let me give you an example: when I was in Australia last year I almost felt as if I were separate from the law as I was not an Australian citizen and was only visiting there for a short time. After all, unless I did a major crime what could they really do to me? However, at the same time, despite how I felt I still knew that in reality I would be subject to punishment by the Australian judicial system should I have broken any of their laws and had been caught.

In reality we are all subject to the laws of God, whether or not we believe in them. Not believing in sickness will not prevent you from becoming sick, neither will not believing in death prevent you from dying. Whether you believe in it or not, dabbling with things spiritual which do not fall within the confines of God’s will, will have negative consequences, whether it be immediate, later on in life or at the final judgment.

While I know this all sounds ominous, allow me to ask you this: if the healing powers of Reiki are not from God, then who are they from? Many people would say that surely something which does good, such as Reiki, cannot come from something bad (i.e. satan). But what if that “something good” is used to keep one from being within the will of God? Surely that something good is then bad? If something good is used for evil purposes, then it is no longer good. The devil thus is spreading a lie that Reiki is good, and we know that satan is the father of lies:

John 8:44 (English Standard Version)

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

If there is something which does good, but at the same time detracts from the Word of God, then satan will use it. It is not beyond him to use good as long as he achieves evil from it. We know the following about the devil:

1)            He can imitate good

2 Corinthians 11:14 (NIV)

And no wonder, for satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

2)            He can imitate the miracles of God

Exodus 7:10-12 (NIV)

So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did just as the Lord commanded. Aaron threw his staff down in front of Pharaoh and his officials, and it become a snake. Pharaoh then summoned wise men and sorcerers, and the Egyptian magicians also did the same things by their secret arts. Each one threw down his staff and it became a snake. 

I have heard it foolishly exclaimed that because there is no instance found in the Bible where satan healed someone, then it is presumed that he simply does not heal.

If God heals then you can be certain that that is a trick the devil won’t hesitate to cash in on through imitation.

When Christians talk about spiritual warfare, demonic oppression, attack etc. we’re not talking about a fable we’ve been taught to believe since the Sunday School room, we’re talking about something each and every believer has experienced and been through.

When it comes to things of a spiritual nature, don’t mess with what you don’t know. You’ll only be opening up doors to yourself that you’ll wish you had kept shut (this also goes for acupuncture, hypnosis, therapeutic touch, transcendental meditation and even yoga, to name but a few).

Don’t be hard-hearted or stubborn when it comes to this. Whether you believe in Him or not, God has given you a brain, complete with the function to think rationally and objectively. He doesn’t need to spell it out for us that Reiki is not of Him – just read the Bible and apply a bit of common sense.

God bless,

Reaching Out Ministries

I hope this is useful

wassalaam
IP IP Logged
rawatansihir
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote rawatansihir Replybullet Posted: 28-Oct-2010 at 7:25am

Assalamu'alykom,

If we think the phrase "Christian Reiki" is an oxymoron or strange, we now have even "Islamic Reiki" or even "Sufi Reiki" which goes to show Reiki marketing is getting very creative and ambitious...

For those who claim to be Muslim, and wants to remain in Islam, please note that there is no such thing as "Islamic Reiki."

As the symbols and chanting are Sanskrit (not really Chinese), similiar to those done by Buddha followers, so we have actually another oxymoron "Islamic Buddha" !!! So in the end you must choose either "Islam" or "Buddha" the same way we have to choose whether you want to go jannah or not.

For fatwa, please refer the following URL:

Fatwa%20Management%20System

A MUSLIM WIFE PRACTICING REIKI

Fatawa / Fatawa Aqeedah
Date: Jun 16, 2006 - 12:00 AM
I have a question regarding people who practice Reiki. Is it permissible in Islam to marry someone who practices Reiki, which includes Chinese words chanting and drawing Chinese symbols on body? What should a husband do if he finds out that his wife practices and believes Reiki feverishly and does it even after she prays Salat?

Answer:

We have already issued Fatwa 8699 clarifying that it is not permissible to practise this spiritual sport called ''Reiki'', and that it is based on disbelief. However, this does not mean that every person who does this sport goes out of the fold of Islam. Some Muslims may practise it while not knowing that it is linked to some un-Islamic ideologies, so one has to inform them about this, then if they stop practising it, they are Muslims, and they have the same rights and obligations like all other Muslims. In this case it is permissible to marry their women and marry off Muslim women to them.

However, if they insist on this after the people who have enough knowledge clarify the truth to them and establish the evidence against them, then it is not permissible give Muslim women to them in marriage or marry their women.

The same thing applies to the wife, if she believes in these un-Islamic ideologies which this spiritual sport involves, and did not repent from them after establishing the evidence against her, and then it is not permissible to keep her as a wife.

Allaah Says (what means): {Likewise, hold not the disbelieving women as wives.}[Quran 60:10].

Nonetheless, it appears that this description does not apply to the wife in question as she performs the prayer, because she might be from the first category of people who do not know that this sport involves disbelief. So, one should explain to her the matter, then if she is not convinced with what her husband tells her, she may ask the scholars whom she trusts to rid her misconceptions.

For more benefit on a Muslim who does some acts of disbelief, please refer to Fatwa 3823.

http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/Fatwa/ShowFatwa.php?lang=E&Id=9578&Option=FatwaId

This article comes from Fatwa Management System
http://infad.usim.edu.my/

The URL for this story is:
http://infad.usim.edu.my/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=8098

I hope the above advise is timely as once you are "attuned" it will be a bit too late...

wasalaam

Edited by rawatansihir - 28-Oct-2010 at 7:49am
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version