Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Kisah Bomoh Tipu Orang
 Forum Rawatan SihirSeksyen Ahli Serious berYURAN (Malay Only)Kisah Bomoh Tipu Orang
Message Icon Topic: Pesakit kanser kena tipu RM$4,000 Post Reply Post New Topic
abg_ramz
Admin Group
Admin Group
Perawat Darussalam

Online Status: Offline
Quote abg_ramz Replybullet Topic: Pesakit kanser kena tipu RM$4,000
    Posted: 27-May-2010 at 12:07pm
Assalamu'alaikom,

Selain kisah penipuan ke atas mangsa sihir / sampuk, kes anak dara yang payah jodoh, dan kes isteri yang susah dapat anak, ada juga manusia yang sanggup tipu pesakit kanser yang sedia susah:

Ini dia sedikit cabutan kisah, saya rasa bomoh tersebut guna silap-mata dimana sedikit darah ayam disapu pada perut pesakit. Dan pesakit tu ingat "cancer" tu dah keluar.....

Dalam bab ni, sebaiknya panggil kawan bangsa Iban, sebab ada yang boleh bezakan dengan hidung, antara darah ayam, dengan darah manusia.

MALACCA: Desperate for a cure for cancer, a mother sought traditional help but her condition ended up far worse and she was RM4,000 poorer after being duped by a bogus medicine man.

Ng Peck, 36, from Kampung Lapan was diagnosed with stage-four liver cancer in April last year. She was forced to stop her chemotherapy treatment in September 2009 as her blood platelet count was low.

Looking for a cure to remove the tumours from her liver, she was convinced she could be healed by an Indonesian man who ran an alternative medicine centre in Shah Alam.

Hati-hatilah......

Sekian wassalam

Saya hanyalah seorang tukang seru; berserulah kita kepada ALLAH, Tuhan yang menguasai Segala Apa yang di Langit dan di Bumi
IP IP Logged
abg_ramz
Admin Group
Admin Group
Perawat Darussalam

Online Status: Offline
Quote abg_ramz Replybullet Posted: 06-Apr-2013 at 8:20am
Assalamu'alaikom,

Ni dia the full article:

Woman with liver cancer conned RM4,000 by ‘doctor’
By ALLISON LAI
malacca@thestar.com.my

MALACCA: Desperate for a cure for cancer, a mother sought traditional help but her condition ended up far worse and she was RM4,000 poorer after being duped by a bogus medicine man.

Ng Peck, 36, from Kampung Lapan was diagnosed with stage-four liver cancer in April last year. She was forced to stop her chemotherapy treatment in September 2009 as her blood platelet count was low.

Looking for a cure to remove the tumours from her liver, she was convinced she could be healed by an Indonesian man who ran an alternative medicine centre in Shah Alam.

She travelled to the centre on May 5 with her husband for treatment.

“I had some kind of surgery where the ‘doctor’ used a masking tape to mark out an area of my stomach. Later, he kept pressing my abdomen.

“I was shocked when blood squirted out from my stomach later, with the ‘doctor’ claiming he had removed my tumors,” said Ng at a press conference here yesterday.

The “doctor” later showed her two dark-looking substances covered in blood, which he claimed were the tumors removed from her body.

However, several days later, Ng, a former sales executive, realised something was wrong when she continued to feel pain in her stomach.

“I decided to go for a CT scan at a private hospital here on May 13, and was shocked when doctors informed me that my tumors were still present and had spread further,” she said.

Realising she had been duped, she sought help from Malacca MCA’s Public Services and Complaints Bureau chief Lim Eng Teck.

“I am very sad to find my hopes dashed as the surgery turned out to be a scam,” she said, adding that she had to borrow money from friends and relatives to foot the surgery bill.

Meanwhile, Lim said the MCA here would help Ng to lodge a police report and also bring the matter up with the Health Ministry to probe the scam.
Saya hanyalah seorang tukang seru; berserulah kita kepada ALLAH, Tuhan yang menguasai Segala Apa yang di Langit dan di Bumi
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version